Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Here is Jackson's first time dressing up as a penguin riding around in a stroller in the dark.

Joss got to be a hula girl. The flowers didn't make it out of the car, and her lei didn't stay on long enough to get a picture taken.




Joss did pretty well. She fell a few times, skinned her knee, got scared once (good thing she's still in diapers), and made out with a bunch of candy - The O'Leary Blind boys will benefit from this little outing!


The O'Leary Blind boys had to do a big install, but we got to go with the Warns and Auntie Jessica and Little Gramma. Joss and Maddie had so much fun together!


For some reason, when you tell Joss to smile, she sticks her tongue out!






I think they liked it, maybe even enough to try it again next year. Any suggestions for costumes?!

1 comment:

Reid and Mishel Stovall said...

Cutest penguin I have ever seen! When I saw the hula skirt I thought BRRRR! But I forget you live in paradise! And a suggestion for next year.....hmmm...my cousin was Cuella Deville, her husband was Jasper and their 2 kids were dalmation puppies? It turned out pretty cute--but I don't think anything can top the penguin!