Monday, February 11, 2008

Mom and Dad in AZ!

We love having visitors and just said goodbye to some of our favorites this morning :0(
Here are some pictures of the hightlights when Gramma and Grampa Stovall came to visit...


Mom and Dad on the jetskis - a little different background than what you find in MT!


Grampa always has to fish - this time he has a helper!




Don't fall asleep when we're having fun, or you will get your picture posted online!


Here is cutie Jackson in his cutie swim suit his Gramma and Grampa got him!


We also played a ton of golf, but for some reason didn't get any pics! Joss and Jackson want Buh Buh and Buh Buh to come back and visit soon!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I really impressed that joss is letting all the fish stand around her. I would be out in a second. She looks adorable!

Jeff and Ashleigh said...

Oh my gosh! Jackson looks just like Joss! They are so cute, and so BIG! I guess that's what happens when I move away and don't see you anymore.

Reid and Mishel Stovall said...

oh, my gosh! I seriously can't wait to see you guys! It is exciting to be able to count down in days now instead of weeks! WAHOOO!