Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sugar Cookie Houses

My mom sent the pattern for a sugar cookie house so Gramma and Grampa Little came over and we made some delicious houses. I tried to have Joss help Gramma as much as possible so her house wouldn't be too much better than mine, but when the sides of my roof started falling off, it didn't matter anyway.




You can't tell from this picture, but Joss did have a lot of fun decorating. She wanted to take the picture instead of be in it, (plus it was past her bedtime at this point) so she is sporting quite the sad face.

5 comments:

Families are Forever said...

They turned out great! I want the pattern!

Paige said...

I love the sad face:) It captures the moment nicely. I love you!

Caroline said...

joss is my favorite sugar cooke... can i take a bite of her:)
mmm, yummy!!!

Caroline said...

oh and i just thought that it's funny that joss is wearing quite the festive t-shirt... perfect for the holidays, just not the chistmas holiday:)

O'Leary O'Family said...

Good eye, Caroline - she is an O'Leary afterall!!