Sunday, February 13, 2011

Life's Too Short Tour 2011: Disneyland

Mom and Dad had planned on coming to Arizona for awhile. I tried to find some fun things to do while they were here and Saturday morning we just decided that nothing was better than Disneyland. We were off early that morning and were in Disneyland that afternoon. I dubbed it our Life's Too Short Tour 2011.



Because I still can't figure out the way the pictures go up on the blog they are really out of order, but it doesn't really matter. There's a ton of pictures on this post, so ENJOY!

















It was very fun to be so spontaneous and it was awesome to be with my parents and my family in the Happiest Place on Earth. We did have one incident with Olive that required her wearing only Shawn's t-shirt under a newly purchased sweatshirt, but she didn't seem to mind (although all the other mothers there were giving us looks!).

No comments: