Wednesday, July 16, 2008

8 Amazing Years

July 15, 2000 was the beginning of forever - and it's been a wonderful ride ever since. Girls Camp was near Payson, so Shawn suprised me and had the babies stay with Gramma and Grampa while we went to Payson and Girls Camp at Camp Lo Mia. On the way back we stopped at the Natural Bridge and hiked through it. It was spontaneous, beautiful, tricky, natural, exciting, and WAY FUN - just like the last 8 years!







I'm so lucky to have my Shawn. He is a huge supporter of me and our family and I'm so lucky to have found him and that he loves me too.
I'm also so glad he had the foresight to celebrate early because our anniversary was spent taking care of pink eye, ear infection, and bronchitis...
Happy Anniversary, Babe! I love you!

3 comments:

American Falls TaVaci said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been 8 years! Congrats! Let's get together more often in the next 8 years, shall we??

:)

diane stovall said...

Only 8 years ago! No Way! We sure do miss you! Shawn is one lucky guy! Looks like a great anniversary! Thanks for sharing! You are a cute couple still, just like the day you were married.
Diane

Julie Carroll said...

Hi Karmen and Shawn, this is Julie Anderson (now Carroll) I found your blog through Mishel (she gave me the Stovall family blog and I saw yours listed on the side). How fun to see pictures of your family growing. Your little ones are adorable!! If you don't mind I will add you to my blog and check back often.