Monday, September 8, 2008

Where have we been?

It has been way too long since my last blog - especially since we've had so much going on!


First Shawn turned the big 3-0!
WHAT?!?!
We are way too young to be that old (lucky me, I still have time)!




Then, Joss, Jackson and I went to Montana to visit family and crash the O'Leary Family Reunion. Jackson is a Man's Man - he loved being with the guys - Pat Fleming couldn't put him down if he wanted to!



Poor Grampa Bear hurt his knee, but that didn't stop him from teaching Joss some soccer.



Then in Seattle, we had so much fun. Paige, aka Ampy Paige, was able to spend more time with us than we thought, so we made the most of it. We tried to do everything Seattle could offer, the zoo, the market, picking fresh blueberries:




2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad to see your back! I thought you might be announcing some really big news...but turning thirty isn't such a terrible thing! We miss you guys!

American Falls TaVaci said...

Um, when did your kids get so big??

And, happy birthday Shawn, you old man!